Oh, sweet atheist. How many blog entries you have served me. The only other true inspiration is PC people and often it´s the same people with different subject. I also love how you atheist have this compulsive need to try to serve people, but it´s always you who get F´ed in the A.
Why? Here´s some clues for the clueless.
1) Few atheist have a sense of humor (they believe smugness is the same),
2) no understanding of what is human
3) preaches theories as fact to people who know the difference.
4) the semiophobia of everything that shows an ounce of being “holy”,
5) the meme-ish re-gurgle of quotes and slogans from better, more bright atheist,
6) the belief that atheism is the only logical conclusion, when it´s far from logical as we observe the universe,
7) the often hypocritical defense of Islam as some sort of victim to the big bad Christian religion,
8) the complete misinterpretation of history that in sum is Christianity kept us down.
9) the need to make every argument be about “logic” in the most narrow of sense, often with the need to draw in some Latin phrase in hope that the other debater hasn´t heard of wikipedia,
10) the neurotic need to deny and ask for proof and the psychotic melt down that follow the quid pro quo.
I mean the list is endless. So many atheist are dull argumentative people who just think that to say “this is stupid” is debunking the opponent.