I have no hope for the future.
Soo… It´s Christmas soon again and what is there not to complain about?
Here is the top 10 things to ruin a perfect hollyday in case you lack the imagination to find something to complain about yourselfs.
1) Some relative is coming to visit that I do not care for one bit.
2) Christmas should be called X-mas since Jesus was not born in December (if he even was born)
3) It should not be called Hollyday, but pagenday, in respect to atheist who also buy presents to each other.
4) Christ(x)mas have become way to commercial. Where is the family? Where is the love?
5) I haven´t got the time to buy presents to everyone. I have just to many friends to consider. And is it just me or is Christmas coming earlier each year?
6) I wish we all could skip Christmas this year since I lost someone dear to me.
7) To many are conformist and traditions are for idiots. I celebrate X-mas in my own special way, because I am original.
8 ) People become crazy before this hollyday.
9) Let´s not give each other presents this year. Instead I will buy a goat in your name to a country I can´t pronounce. People are so selfish!
10) To many are complaining about Christmas!
Merry Christmas, X-mas, or winter solstice. Celebrate it anyway you will, but odds are there will be complaints.
And now a carol that everyone can enjoy!
It feels like I have eaten a hand that still moves inside my intestines as my head swirls. I don´t feel well at all.
“Julian Paul Assange is an Australian publisher, and internet activist. He is best known as the spokesperson and editor-in-chief for WikiLeaks, a whistleblower website. Before working with the website, he was a physics and mathematics student as well as a computer programmer.”
Thank you Wikipedia. Now here is my opinion. SHUT UP! Why does wikileaks need a spokes person, and why does it have to be him? Ugh!
I don´t care if he raped a girl. Or I do, but that is not relevant for his work. But I knew that guy was not a good person from the first time I saw him (way before the rape allegations). And if I may be paranoid for a moment here, doesn´t it seem odd that a person who have caused alot of fuzz to government suddenly becomes wanted for a gruesome act? Sort of like excommunication?
But the point is: I don´t like him. There is something strange and unnerving about his appearance. He´s too clean cut.
And to ask a philosophical question; Do truth really need a spokesperson? Or to quote a movie I once saw “Il messaggero non è importane”